We will maximize the potential of each of our students by creating a safe, positive environment where teens can gather, build camaraderie, and spend quality time together interacting face-to-face.
As they learn about and experience a subject that they are passionate about, they can better relate to one another with genuine enthusiasm and interest. This can bring about a more confident and engaged individual who can successfully contribute to the well-being of their communities. Group interaction can serve as a powerful catalyst to healing our society.
We believe that empowering young people in a loving and caring environment will be an invaluable resource in making the necessary changes to the world at large.
Love, Peace and Makeup offers youth workshops as a forum to learn and develop personal grooming habits and positive self-esteem by teaching and offering the following curriculum:
- Makeup application, technique, and product suggestions
- Caring for products, brushes, and tools in a safe and sanitary way
- Basic skincare and hygiene
- Tattoo and piercing risks and safety
- Being a smart and savvy consumer in the beauty marketplace
- How photo editing is used in the beauty industry
- The signs of bullying
- Tools to protect safety and online security
- Staying healthy, positive body image, and attitude
- Social interaction and interpersonal communication skills
- A safe environment for freedom of expression
- Becoming a positive community ambassador
- Personal responsibility and empowerment